Start the celebration early for the Alabama game by attending the Northwest Arkansas Ducks Unlimited membership banquet at the Washington County Fairgrounds. Lots of great food, unique auction items and plenty of prizes.
Individual, couple, Sponsor and Corporate tables for eight are available. To purchase your tickets online please click the Buy Tickets link below.
If you're interested in becoming a volunteer on the committee, or would like more information on the banquet, please contact me at the email address shown. Be sure to forward this email to friends and fellow duck hunters who would also like to attend the banquet.
Please click on image to ENLARGE view of Illinois River waterfowl on January 6, 2010.
Friday, September 10, 2010
Saturday, September 4, 2010
Part-time Internship Opportunities
available *IMMEDIATELY* with the
AR Victory Hispanic Program 2010
A great opportunity for students to:
· Learn how political campaigns work “on the ground”
· Develop communication skills by talking to voters
· Get hands-on work experience in a political environment
· Support voter registration and mobilization activities geared toward the Hispanic
community in Northwest Arkansas
· Help elect Democrats to State, Local, and Federal office in 2010!
· Fluent in Spanish and English
· Able to commit 9 hours per week from now through November 2, 2010
Contact Mireya Reith, the Hispanic Program Director, at 479-871-2168 or 479-251-1151, mreith@ARvictory.org, or stop by 101 W. Mountain, Suite 200.