REGULAR MEETING OF THE WASHINGTON COUNTY QUORUM COURT
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Washington County Quorum Court Room
A G E N D A
1. CALL TO ORDER. JUDGE EDWARDS
2. PRAYER AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE.
3. ROLL CALL.
4. ADOPTION OF AGENDA. At the beginning of each
meeting, the agenda shall be approved. Any JP may
request an item be added to the agenda subject to
approval of the Quorum Court.
5. APPROVAL OF MINUTES. Approval of the minutes of
the December 10 regular meeting of the Quorum Court. (5.1)
6. FINANCE REPORT. STEVE ZEGA
7. COUNTY JUDGE’S REPORT. JUDGE EDWARDS
8. COMMITTEE REPORTS.
9. AN ORDINANCE AUTHORIZING THE COUNTY JUDGE
TO ENTER INTO A CONTRACT FOR SERVICES WITH
THE ASSOCIATION OF ARKANSAS COUNTIES. This
Ordinance is on first reading and is being brought to the
Quorum Court by JP Steve Zega. (9.1, 9.2) STEVE ZEGA
10. AN ORDINANCE APPROVING AN INTERLOCAL AGREEMENT
BETWEEN WASHINGTON COUNTY, ARKANSAS, AND THE
CITY OF BENTONVILLE, ARKANSAS, CONCERNING THE
BOMB SQUAD; AND OTHER MATTERS. This ordinance is
on first reading and is being brought to the Quorum Court by
JP Mary Ann Spears. (10.1, 10.2) MARY ANN SPEARS
11. AN EMERGENCY ORDINANCE AMENDING PORTIONS
OF WASHINGTON COUNTY CODE 11-191 ET SEQ
PERTAINING TO ZONING. This ordinance is being
brought to the Quorum Court by JP Steve Zega. It contains
an emergency clause requiring only one reading and will go
into effect immediately upon passage. (11.1) STEVE ZEGA
12. OTHER BUSINESS.
13. CITIZEN’S COMMENTS. Fifteen-minute comment period
with a three-minute limit for each individual to comment on
items on the agenda or other items.